Wadu Hkun Awng, a father of five from Lung Sha Yang village, Sumprabum township in northern Kachin State of Burma was arrested by Burma Army’s Light Infantry Battalion LIB (423) and have no information about him since then.
Roi Seng, his wife said that on 10th March her husband accompanied his friend to Sumpyi Yang Village and on return journal he was arrested between Masum Zup and Htang Hka village by LIB (423) personnel, according to family members.
Since then his information has been not available.
About 20 to 50 villagers from Lung Sha Yang had tried to find the remain of Wadu Hkun Awng but could not find, said his wife.
They assumed that he was dead and were preparing for his memorial service.
Similar incidence had happened to Nhkum Dauje Naw San, 35 and Hpaugan Yaw, 65 from Mai Hkawng village KBC (Kachin Baptist Convention) IDP camp-1, Mansi township in Bhamo district in southern Kachin State were arrested by LIB (319) on 31st January and their remains were found on 8th March, 2018.
- ဖားကန္႔ ေက်ာက္စိမ္း လုပ္ကြက္ သက္တမ္းကုန္ဆုံးေသာ္လည္း ကုမၸဏီမ်ား တူးေနဆဲ (News) 19 Sep 2018
- ကခ်င္မိ်ဳးႏြယ္မ်ားၾကား ေသြးခြဲေစေသာ ဥပေဒ ပယ္ဖ်က္ေပးရန္ လို (News) 18 Sep 2018
- ပူတာအို ေရေဘးသင့္ ရြာသားမ်ား စား၀တ္ေနေရး ခက္ခဲေန (News) 17 Sep 2018
- ဆႏၵျပ ကခ်င္လူငယ္ အမႈ ပယ္ဖ်က္ေပးရန္ ခ႐ိုင္တရား႐ုံးသို႔ တင္ျပျခင္း ပလပ္ ခံရ (News) 17 Sep 2018
- ကခ်င္ျပည္နယ္ ေဒသထြက္ကုန္ ေစ်း ျမစ္ၾကီးနားတြင္ ဖြင့္လွစ္ (News) 15 Sep 2018