Friday, August 24 — More than 20 Burmese government soldiers were killed in two separate clashes with Kachin forces in areas about 15 miles south of Laiza. The attacks were confirmed by KIO officers in their Laiza headquarters. In the morning, at least 10 soldiers in Burma’s Lighit Infantry Battalion (LIB) No. 438 were killed, and over 15 were injured from heavy mine explosions set off by Kachin Independence Army (KIA) troops at Tingnyit Village near the Munglai Hka Stream. That same day near the Munglai Hka Stream, KIA soldiers and KIA militia (MHH) at Lungja Kawng carried out a similar attack. According to KIA officers, more than 10 Burmese soldiers from Light Infantry Battalion (LIB) No. 601 were killed and a dozen injured. No KIA soldiers were killed in the two clashes, said KIA officers in Laiza.
- ကခ်င္ စစ္ေရွာင္မ်ားကို ကယ္ထုတ္ရန္ အသင္းေတာ္ ၾကိဳးပမ္း ေန (News) 14 Apr 2018
- ျမန္မာစစ္တပ္ ႏွင့္ KIA တိုက္ပြဲတြင္ ရြာသား ၁ ဦး ေသဆုံး၊ ၁ ဦး ထိခိုက္ (News) 13 Apr 2018
- တပ္မေတာ္ ၏ Awng Lawt ထိုးစစ္ေၾကာင့္ ေဒသခံ ျပည္သူ ၂၀၀၀ ေက်ာ္ ပိတ္မိေန (News) 12 Apr 2018
- တုိက္ပြဲေၾကာင့္ အင္းေတာ္ၾကီးအိုင္ ေဒသ ရြာသား ၂၀၀ ေက်ာ္ ထြက္ေျပး (News) 12 Apr 2018
- ကခ်င္ပါတီေပါင္းစည္းေရးမွာ USDP ပါတီနဲ႔ မဟာမိတ္ပ်က္ခဲ့တဲ့ UDPKS မေနာတုိင္ပါတီ ပါဝင္လာ (News) 12 Apr 2018