Laiza Meeting between Kachin public delegates and Kachin Independence Organization (KIO)
Alen Bum, Laiza HQ, Kachin State, Northern Burma
July 12, 2011
explained the latest military situation between KIA and Burma Army
Two KIA soldiers guarded around the Meeting Hall in Alen Bum military base, Laiza.
Kachin public delegates.
Over 120 Kachin public delegates from Kachin State, Shan State and around country joined to the meeting.
A public delegate suggested KIO/KIA leaders in the meeting.
- Hpakant road closed for 3 hours after Burma army’s artillery fire (News) 18 May 2017
- Child killed, two girls injured in Kachin landmine blast (News) 24 Apr 2017
- Around 100 Burmese military vehicles march to northern Shan State (News) 24 Apr 2017
- Kachin people prepare for second session of 21st Century Panglong Conference (News) 27 Jan 2017
- Detained Kachin pastors transferred to Muse Police Station (News) 26 Jan 2017