Burmans’ Accusation on Kachins, Pa-Yaw-Gah (instigation):
A Subaltern-hegemonic Reading
Postcolonial Discourse on the text of the Context
By the Kachin Research Group
Latest upadted on August 29, 2011
The on-going civil war between the military regime and the ethnic armed groups has been labeled today in various ways from respective grounds. The root cause has been obvious due to the agenda behind the ruling regime’s constitutional legitimization of all ethnic armed groups under the single administration of the military chief of the ruling regime in the name of the Border Guard Force (BGF).
Yet on the account of the issue of civil war, the ethnic nationalities, both armed and political groups alike, have observed as the plot of ethnic-exclusion neglecting the federal principle of equal sharing of political power between the majority Burmans and the ethnic nationalities. Rather, the Burmans’ offensive has played of a mere role of the ruling regime’s agent for its homogenized-Burmanization with military power instead. Meanwhile, the international communities such as the West, the European Union, and the Asia, as individuals and groups, have rendered their realistic and suggestive positions on it by calling the ruling regime to be the initiator for the political talks with the ethnic nationalities for the implementation of the principle and order of the federal democracy and national reconciliation in Burma.
- Kachin villagers tell of army horrors in Hpakant, Danai and Injangyang Townships (News) 18 May 2018
- ယုဇနကုမၸဏီႏွင့္ ေဒသခံမ်ား ၾကား ေျမယာအေရး ျပႆနာ ထပ္ျဖစ္ (News) 17 May 2018
- "ဗံုးၾကဲခံရ၊ သတ္ျဖတ္ခံရတာေတြေၾကာင့္" (Interview) 16 May 2018
- စစ္ေရွာင္ လြတ္ေျမာက္ေရး ဆႏၵျပ ဦးေဆာင္ လူငယ္ (၃)ဦး အမွႈ ထပ္မံ ရံုးခ်ိန္း (News) 16 May 2018
- တပ္မေတာ္ အေသေရဖ်က္မႈျဖင့္ ကခ်င္လူငယ္ သပိတ္ ေခါင္းေဆာင္ (၃)ဦး ကို တရားစြဲ (News) 15 May 2018